Friday, May 8, 2009

Finals

Finals have taken over my life.
This is the only studying we have to do all semester so you can only imagine how much material I have to go over.
They are all essay exams and 2 hours long.
I have taken 3 already, including my Irish History final I took the last week of classes, and have two left to go.

The testing center is honestly an oversized barn with 3000 desks set up in rows of about 125. Several subjects take their exams at the same time in the same location. When you arrive at the center.... which is off campus so you have to catch a bus, shuttle, or walk...... you have to find your name on the list and memorize your seat number.
The first exam I was seat 556 and today I was 1398.
One perk is they have free bananas and lollipops! woot woot! banana before the exam and lollipop after is how I roll.

my last exam is of course the last exam the university has, saturday from 6-8pm. Then I am done! we are all going out afterwards =)

I have the 17th to pack up everything into two suitcases and a carry on..... yikessssssss

May 18th I am heading back to Chicago. It is definitely bittersweet because I am VERY excited to see everyone at home, eat non-boring food, sleep in my bed, etc but I am also really sad to be leaving Dublin and all the friends I have made here. I know I will keep in touch with them and some live as close as Wisconsin..... but then I have the Spanish and French and who knows when I will get to see them again. We are dreading saying goodbye. =(

Well back to studying for me. I have procrastinated long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment