Friday, March 27, 2009

Family is HERE!!

mom, dad and kelsey arrived today!!!!! I was sooooo happy to see them!

They are all sleeping now but did a very good job of not falling asleep early. mad props!

Tomorrow we are going to be traveling to Belfast with the school, I am looking forward to it!

Heather and her parents will be back from London tomorrow night so we will try to all get together before they leave on Sunday.

My family brought some Garrett's popcorn for me... yummy!!!! Along with other things I missed from home. However, the most important things were.... pancake mix and maple syrup so I can finally make my roommates the 'American' pancakes they have been dying for. They also brought me a waffle iron, hahaha, because my roommates are fascinated by them also and really want to see me make them. oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment