Sunday, April 5, 2009

Recent things

REUNITED!! =D


UofI ladies



My Spaniards

Ok so I have decided that I will post about my trips once I have time. I don't want to keep falling behind so I am just going to jump to now and fill in things later.


Heather came to visit! We celebrated "The Lanuti Family and Friends Irish Spring Break Adventure 2009" and it was great!!



The Lanuti's with Irish pride!!!


Food

Heather, Haley, and I hit up the UCD Spring Fling at Tripod and I am pretty sure we were the only non-Irish people there. Good times.


As for the family... we took it easy and did a pretty chill tour of Dublin. Not too many touristy things, mostly just hanging out. I enjoyed it a lot.


We went to Belfast with my school for the day and that was very cool.... we even saw where they built the Titanic!
YAY!

They took some of my friends and I out for "real food" and it was great!! I had the Irish stew, yummy! I was glad they could finally meet all the people I talk about.


At dinner my dad wow-ed Andrea, Celia, and Sandra with his knowledge of the Spanish language- una cerveza- and that is it, haha! =)

My mom became Celia's first fan for her future Hannah Montana-esque singing career... Celia still talks about having a fan.

Kelsey had an entire conversation about bowling with Andrea and Celia before we realized that Celia thought she was talking about baseball, hahahaha. Andrea had to set her straight.

Dad showed Celia the "American" way to eat Irish Stew and had her doing crazy things with her bowl and spoon, bahahaha!! She knew he was messing with her and just didnt care, oh man.

Kelsey, Ally and Heather all ordered the Dublin Double Burger.... it was the biggest double burger I have ever seen in my life! Good news for me because I got to bring home an entire burger that Kelsey didnt eat!


Michelle!!


I had a few recovery days to catch up on sleep and organize my life and then Michelle came!

She is here now and has a very busy schedule for herself if I do say so myself.

We had a great weekend!


Dublin love


On Friday we went to Newgrange with my school, Andrea came too. We saw the Neolithic Tombs and they were very cool! They are older than the pyramids!



We went out Friday night and Saturday night.


I got together the combination of Ally, Heather, Michelle, Violeta, Celia, Sandra, and Andrea for Friday night. It was so fun! We played circle of death spanish style, hahahaha. It is the same idea as the way I would normally play except they have a "toast to the queen" card, "bomb" card (my personal fave), "despertaco!" card, "rabbit" card, and others.


Celia is a bad influence on me



Saturday we had a similar crowd of Michelle, Ally, Sandra, Andrea, Celia, Violeta, Julie, Rachel, and Lauren. We played cards at Ally's apartment before hitting up three different pubs/clubs. I guess we just couldnt make up our minds.

Hahahaha, sleeping standing up?




I love group pics with my Spaniards


there are so many funny pictures! Usually we dont bring a camera out because nobody thinks about it but Ally and Michelle were all over it this weekend. Ahhhh! I have added a few cute ones and a few funny ones =)



I have no words for this pic....

No comments:

Post a Comment